We are faith base nonprofit organization.
Recognizing the fundamental rights of all, we empower individuals and families to make real and lasting change in their lives and their community. We are embarking on a new initiatives called HOPE” We know the power of believing there is a creator who guides us each day and show us his mercy, hope is about living and doing what our creator gave us the ability to do, always keeping in mind the tenants of faith…
Black Lives Matter Georgia assists families and businesses invested in the deactivation of systemic racism endured by all people of color. Black Lives Matter Georgia is an official non-profit organization recognized by the state of Georgia and the Federal Government. We identify as a peaceful, non-violent movement. The premise behind our existence is to stop the violence against Black People through advocacy, leadership development, and initiatives geared toward community education and safety. We Support local food programs mainly we love Cann Park, and we are currently developing programs to support better community relations with the high school youths and police.
Black Lives Matter Georgia is committed to nonviolent action across America. Blmg draws from the experiences of those who have suffer from the hands of violence…
We ask: what must our response be? And our answer- as tentative, grappling, searching and seeking as it may be- is that it falls upon us as citizens living in the communities across America to utilize all nonviolent means available to stand up against violence in any form – to engage the youths in schools and in the community, most definitely; We must protest against violence by peaceful marches and protest against violence.
We must also move from protest to active nonviolent programming. Nonviolence cannot be a single day event- it must be a commitment we make and act upon every day of our lives. What might this active nonviolent program look like? And how might we act in solidarity with community leaders all across America. By working with our children, teaching them the Non violence way of resolving conflicts.
• Free Community Education workshops, The community education program is designed to raise awareness through effective and creative offerings.
• Anger management
• We offer expertise for all aspects of anger and conflict management. We offer support, programs and training for the general public, children and teenagers. From individual support, workshops, seminars, with certificate upon Completion – we offer something for everyone experiencing anger directly or indirectly
• Life without fear
Fear is the largest blockage in life.
Fear is a secret enemy, which takes possession of people regardless of age and occupations. It makes us nervous, anxious, frustrated, scared and cowardly. we are most afraid of? Pain, death, shame, loneliness, loss of loved ones? In this workshop you will learn
• how to open yourself and you trust the world, without fear
• how to understand anxiety structures
• how to study the mechanisms of anxiety present
• how to search for the roots of the present fear
• how to work with the fear of death
• about The impact of fear on your energy body
• how to create inner courage and self-confidence
• how to deal with negative beliefs and create a positive image of yourself
• about the transformation from fear to love yourself and the world around you
• how to strengthen your nervous system through simple exercises
Black Lives Matter Georgia is committed to community workshops and strategic campaigns. We engage in active nonviolent conflicts resolution. Such resolution must take into account that violence affects us all…